Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my hubby is home

well he got home last tuesday but i am finally posting this. been so busy ya know but his plane got here at 11:10 am. thats his plane comming in. i had to squeeze between all of the people to get this picture by the way. but then they all filed off the plane and into formation.then after they all got off the plane they marched into the buildingthat is one of the best things ever to see. i love seeing any military marching. its the foundation of our country if you ask me. but then they were all formed up inside this little room then we had to listen to the national anthem and the army song and stuff and a guy talk which was the shortest speech ever thank goodness. cause i couldnt tell you what he said. thats him in the middle of the picture by the way. but then they were released and we fought threw the crowd and found eachother and thats all the good stuff then he went to the company and turned in his weapons and stuff and we came home. the end LOL. well just wanted to share. see ya








5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Thank goodness your DH came home safely from Iraq. I'm a military wife as well and am always happy to see our soldiers come home safely. :)

November 03, 2007  
Blogger Dragonflymom said...

I can only imagine how happy you are to have hubby home.........you two have fun and enjoy!

November 03, 2007  
Blogger Lesalicious said...

Glad to see that your DH came home safe.:)

November 07, 2007  
Blogger Biz said...

OMGawd! How exciting! And all this time I had no idea you had a hubby in the military! Congrats on his return. You make a beautiful couple!

November 15, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Denise,

I came across your blog on Crochet Chicks. I love the plaid blanket! You and your husband make a lovely couple (my husband and I are also an interracial couple - he's black, I'm white).

April 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

site counters