Thursday, October 11, 2007

i gotta face it

i have acne!!! yep at 26 years old my face refuses to clear up. i never had any issues till i was grown. apparently its from my depo shot but we arent giving that up so i gotta think of something. so i finally caved in and bought some proactive. ya know the stuff on the infomercials at 2 in the morning. well it arived today
and lemme tell you these are the smallest thingies ever. how it will last for a whole month i have no clue. but we will see. i gotta use it every morning and night. oh and there are the before and after pictures in the book too so i took a before picture so yall can see for yourself if its working or not. i will try to remember to post every friday (yes i know today is thursday) hopefully i will if not i will post them whenever i remember. i will be the REAL informercial!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesalicious said...

Hope it works. Yeah I noticed also as I got older things tend to not be the same as when I was younger. Oh yeah I know what you mean about that depo. I for one had to get something else due to me getting pregnant while on the depo so for the pass 2 years in a half I've been on the IUD that isn't the same as the depo, the depo side effects are so much different the IUD don't have any like the depo. Also love the IUD I tend to go month without my aunt-flow lol. :)Best of luck can't wait to see the after pics.

October 13, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Don't feel bad - I'm 34, and still get acne. : ( At this rate, I'll have wrinkles and acne at the same time, LOL! The only thing that ever really cleared up my skin was birth control pills, but I'm off them right now, because my husband got a vasectomy. It's something we had wanted to have done for quite some time, as we have two kids, but after I got pregnant a third time, last year, and miscarried, we decided he'd better go ahead and have it done.

April 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

site counters